Question

38Lakeview

how can i transfer balances if i keep getting turned down because of high balances?
I have alot of credit cards and are all close to limits. I pay on time but only have a 697 score. I keep trying to take advantage of offers to transfer balances, but turned down because of amount i have out there verses my income. I just want to lower the interest rates, not get into more debt

Call your current credit card lenders and ask them if they would consider lowering your interest rate.  If you have a bank or credit union, you could ask about a consolidation loan, but not sure if you'll qualify, so you may risk a hard inquiry for nothing.  If you haven't already, put the cards away so you don't run up any more balances.  Freeze them in a container of ice if you must, but you've got to stop using them or you'll never get ahead.  If you can't consolidate or get lower interest, you'll just have to keep chipping away at them until you do qualify.    Best of luck!

38Lakeview

none of them will do that, do they ever say yes to anyone?