Question

muffin1912

How can I tell on my report what affected my credit score?
I'm looking at my credit report and it tells me what is credited to affect my score, for example it shows I have two credit cards open and a loan. But how can I tell which one of those accounts changed my score?

Lots of things can change your score - applying for credit, opening new accounts, having late payments, collection accounts, your utilization is over 30%....  Can't really say what happened to you without seeing your full credit report.  So, do any these apply to your accounts?  Hope this helps.