Question

curiousme22

How can I tell on here if an account has been paid off?
I foolishly went through a debt settlement service for several of my credit cards, and supposedly the last one was paid off. I did not receive a pay off later from that card company, and I am not sure if it is paid off or not. Do not have the account number of the card; have been using online services for so long, I cannot locate it. It shows on the credit report as 0 balance and "0 percent paid"???

Order a free copy of your credit report to find out what is really going on... Otherwise you are just walking in the dark... Good luck my friend.