Question

Crmiller93

How can I tell if I can get an auto loan
Im looking to buy a car, I was just wondering how to determine if I will be eligible for an auto loan.

Most Helpful Response

Your question is difficult to answer since we know nothing about you or your credit. This type of inquiry suggests that you may be a true first time buyer. Most dealerships have a first time buyer program. Assuming your credit is light but clean, just take your paycheck stub, 6 personal references, proof of auto insurance, a utility bill with your name on it, and at least 10% cash down towards the purchase of the car. This should be enough to make you eligible for a car loan at the dealership.