Question

joeavi59

How can I talk to a customer service rep.?

you need real people to talk to

Had I known that your site did not have a phone number in order to talk to a real live person, I never would have used your service. You all should really think about upgrading you customer support service system. At the very least a 24 Hour "Live Chat" session would be helpful for instant responses about account questions and ect........This is just very bad business.

lildebbie55

There is no phone number you have to use email to support@creditkarma.com

josh108815

this service is 100 percent free to you, it goes above and beyond while asking nothing in return...not to mention extremely user friendly

Mayzheng

I should check on that first before I sign up account. A website has no contact number, I would never give them my personal information. I shod be aware that earlier

PrimeRisk

What is a reasonable level of customer service for free?  I subscribed to services from MyFICO for over 10 years and over that time I had a few problems that I called customer service on, and I endured long waits, rude CSRs, and they could never ever answer any question about the scores or other anomalies. 

I feel that I get better responses Credit Karma, and it's free!  If I need to go through e-mail and wait, that's an ok deal by me.

Hmmm... Maybe CK should offer a pay-per-incident customer service line like some internet services do.

punagirl121212

I am also very frustrated by having no way to communicate with CK. Some folks say, "But it's free!" Yes, it's free to us, but this is not a non.profit company. They rake in many millions from from the hard-directing, interactive CC company ads. And, they do have a pretty good product...one that engenders some level of trust over time. It is still very bad business practice to have no live customer service, and I agree that a live chat session design would be cost effective for them. I know a high percentage of questions are stupid, just like any other cust. service arena. Yes, I must refer my questions about score drops directly to TU. But I have a question about what may be a software problem...the credit score simulator, and I have opened three "tickets" over two weeks and 0 response. 

Typikon

Same here. Very frustrating

princessbell28

I agree!!!!!! This is so frustrating!!!! since there is no live person I send an email to the support center.  I recieved a message that they were working on it and that I would hear back in a few days.  That was on January 4th.  Still nothing!! All I want to know is why aren't there account numbers provided in my credit report.  I need those numbers in order to dispute. I asked them if they could please provide me with the account numbers. I have never heard back....I sent another email on Jan 27th letting "support@creditkarma" know that I still hadn't heard back from them and again, I recieved another message statingt hat they were going to respond in a few days.  Still nothing.  I sent another email on Feb 1st.  still nothing! I could scream!!!

If anyone besides credit Karma can help me, please help!

Nhila

AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ladybernieamie

I got an email saying a new address was added but I have not added one my self. A phone be very nice.

Most Helpful Response

A live person

I WANT TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladybernieamie

So do I. I think someone is hacking my account because I got an email saying a new address was added. I would like to know what it is because I did not add one that I know of.

This Is wrong

I have tried to put in my information from my SSN, It keeps saying Wrong information. I KNOW MY SSN NUMBER!!! This is False information that you all are saying on television. I WILL BE TAKING ACTION as I had put in my SSNnumber. Now you have it and I cannot see my credit score. I WILL be contacting authorites and Lawyer. As now you have my information and you are NOT SUPPLYING  me with my report!!! You will be hearing from me!!!!!!!!

LIVE HUMAN

why is there no phone number anywhere on website or internet for customer service? can someone provide a contact phone number for any live human that represents credit karma? they do not answer emails or questions. thank you

Credit Karma responds to all emails. Be sure to email <support@creditkarma.com>, and you will get a reply. 

punagirl121212

My experience concurs exactly. They do not answer the email tickets opened to "support."

princessbell28

Not True!! I have been waitint to get a response and still nothing. It's been more than a month!! 

-very frustrated Belle 

Credit karma privacy steps

not being aloud to move past step number 3. and i dont feel right sending personal documents by mail just to verify my account. it makes no sense and its a little fishy. 

Same Boat!

they take forever to respond by email

I sent a envelope with my info 4 weeks ago and they still have not received it. i dont like this one bit and when i log onto my account i still see the message that i can see my score . Why dont they have a phone number???

Customer service is terrible

I once recommended this site, but no more.  Happy to see my scores going and remaining over 800, but now site asks me to update my email (when it's correct), but gives me no option other than to update.  Now I can't get onto site and apparently impossible to contact a live agent.  Really terrible customer service.

seniorsrule

how to get a telephone number

Why do you not respond?

I paid off every single one of my accounts over six weeks ago.  You still are reporting over $3,000.00 in debt.  You are providing false information.  Why are you a) not correcting this after I notified you, and b). not responding.  I find with more and more people that you do not respond to their concerns.  Do you subscribe to the BBB?

goodmancarol

I have paid off Tower loan April, it still showing a balance of $105 and 1st Financial is less than what it is showing, what can be done?

YasCKux

Credit Karma does not create Credit Reports, they simply make them available to you. The credit bureaus create the reports. (TransUnion, Equifax and Experian). Keep in mind that lenders only report balances and payment status to these bureaus once a month, so it will take time for your payment to be reflected on your report. Credit Karma does provide a nifty feature to dispute errors with TransUnion. It's very user friendly and much easier than trying to do it with TransUnion directly!

Belle Leija

all you can do is email them to "support@creditkarma" but good luck because I've yet to hear back and that was more than a month ago.  

Why haven't my credit report updated yet

My credit score from all three bureaus have updated but creidt krama haven't. You say you get the information from Transunion, but it's already updated and my score on this website is the same.