How can I talk to a customer service rep.?

joeavi59

Most Helpful Response
LIVE HUMAN

why is there no phone number anywhere on website or internet for customer service? can someone provide a contact phone number for any live human that represents credit karma? they do not answer emails or questions. thank you

Response by
NEEDPERSON

Credit Karma responds to all emails. Be sure to email <support@creditkarma.com>, and you will get a reply. 

Hogwarts123

Why haven't my credit report updated yet

My credit score from all three bureaus have updated but creidt krama haven't. You say you get the information from Transunion, but it's already updated and my score on this website is the same. 

Response by
MayaMcB

Talk to me????

One credit card listing is not mine CB/WMNMTHN.This has been reported to Equiflex. You still list it as mine. Please remove it.

Response by
dj125moon

paying off an item from years ago

Hi My name is Laurie Berman. I have this item from Seventh Ave that I thought I payed back in 2008. I will be paying the balance of it $192.34.  I want it taken off my credit report. That's why my balance is a little low.  Thanks

Laurie H Berman

Response by
LaurieB10

Credit karma privacy steps

not being aloud to move past step number 3. and i dont feel right sending personal documents by mail just to verify my account. it makes no sense and its a little fishy. 

Response by
yungfeenxm23

need sperate account

Have my husbands info but can't get into my ingo how can I see both

Response by
Jobyman1

you have to sign up with different Email address. This is for need seperate account. Hope it helps

Cobra1212

I wan to cancel my account

HI ,

I have been getting Charged way more .I dont want thiis acoount .Kindly cancel my account.

Response by
Rakesh141

Click on the HELP link and email Credit Karma.  They will respond.

Response by
nandog

I can not check my score when i put in my snn number it wont let me login

Hassn

Items on CK not on TransUnion

I have 2 new credit card items that appeared on my CreditKarma account.  They don't list the credit card companies just the card limit and debt.  I do not have any credit cards!  First I got my TransUnion credit report and couldn't find these 2 items so them I called TransUnion and they do not have anything like that on my credit report.  So now what!!

Response by
dswingart

This is a question

Credit Karma shows all 3 of my scores really low.  When I had my credit ran my scores where much higher then what showed on the 3 reporting agencys.  Why is this?

Response by
tequilladancer

I found out that my one score is lower on Credit Karma than what is on my actual credit report.  I believe that Credit Karma updates just once a month from the credit reports.  I can't say that is the exact reason, but I believe I remember seeing something about it in the FAQ's when I first joined Credit Karma

DisabledIAm1

Submit to the Community