Question

joeavi59

How can I talk to a customer service rep.?

Most Helpful Response

you need real people to talk to

Had I known that your site did not have a phone number in order to talk to a real live person, I never would have used your service. You all should really think about upgrading you customer support service system. At the very least a 24 Hour "Live Chat" session would be helpful for instant responses about account questions and ect........This is just very bad business.

Mayzheng

I should check on that first before I sign up account. A website has no contact number, I would never give them my personal information. I shod be aware that earlier

LIVE HUMAN

why is there no phone number anywhere on website or internet for customer service? can someone provide a contact phone number for any live human that represents credit karma? they do not answer emails or questions. thank you

punagirl121212

My experience concurs exactly. They do not answer the email tickets opened to "support."

they take forever to respond by email

I sent a envelope with my info 4 weeks ago and they still have not received it. i dont like this one bit and when i log onto my account i still see the message that i can see my score . Why dont they have a phone number???

Why haven't my credit report updated yet

My credit score from all three bureaus have updated but creidt krama haven't. You say you get the information from Transunion, but it's already updated and my score on this website is the same. 

This Is wrong

I have tried to put in my information from my SSN, It keeps saying Wrong information. I KNOW MY SSN NUMBER!!! This is False information that you all are saying on television. I WILL BE TAKING ACTION as I had put in my SSNnumber. Now you have it and I cannot see my credit score. I WILL be contacting authorites and Lawyer. As now you have my information and you are NOT SUPPLYING  me with my report!!! You will be hearing from me!!!!!!!!

Why do you not respond?

I paid off every single one of my accounts over six weeks ago.  You still are reporting over $3,000.00 in debt.  You are providing false information.  Why are you a) not correcting this after I notified you, and b). not responding.  I find with more and more people that you do not respond to their concerns.  Do you subscribe to the BBB?

Credit karma privacy steps

not being aloud to move past step number 3. and i dont feel right sending personal documents by mail just to verify my account. it makes no sense and its a little fishy. 

BS

Credit Karma is the worst site ever!!!! When I log on to check my score they take 3 points away!!!!!! I dont think they should be aloud to get your personal info they are not up to date and there is no way to talk to an actual person!!! This site is bs!!!