Question

JustMeT00

How can I take credit card activities in my credit rprt since I'm only an authorized user not owner
Since I didn't put any of my pertinent information like m SS#, etc to be an authorized user to a credit card account, why is it showing hence affecting my credit report including late payment made by the account holder? Please advice...

Most Helpful Response

Any time you are an authorized user on an account, that account (and all it's associated payments) show up on your credit report.  This can be done without your knowledge.  If you don't want this, just call the credit provider and tell them you no longer want to be an authorized user.  It should be removed after a month or two.  If it still shows up on your credit report, then write the credit bureaus and tell them it is not your account.