Question

Quinbeast

How can I take a collections credit card off..
if I never filed for bankruptcy? I had two cards head to collections and I paid a low settlement on both about 5 year back. Is there a timeframe to wait for them to fall off or do I need to call and see if they can take it off of my report?

They'll drop off 7 years from the dateof settlement, so you have a couple more years of seeing them on the report.  If you knew hoiw to negotiate a "pay for delete" arrangement before making the settlement, then they could have been deleted before now. That is covered in the articles on this site.