Question

klg7483

how can i speak to a real live person about questions i have regarding my credit report accounts?
I have 2 accounts on my credit reports but I don't know what they are or how to take care of them, pay them off etc. I can't seem to find any way to speak to anyone about the accounts and get more detailed information. Do I need to pay for a hard inquiry? Is there a real person out there I can speak to?

Error

There is an error on my closed accounts, it reads todays date Feb 12, 2015.  All my accounts were closed on the 2012.

Can you reply back in how I can get this corrected? Plus, is there a live person I can speak to?? A 800 number I can call.

Thank you for your time,

Randy Tamayo