Question

Jocelynn55

How can I show credit card utilization if I pay in full every month on all my cards?
I'm working on rebuilding and know that utilization counts. But how can I show use of my cards? I've had my accounts reported as zero balance several times. Thanks.

Carry a 1-9% on your statement balance

If you want a card to report a balance to the CRAs, you will need to carry a balance on the date your statement cuts.  Most people recommend a 1-9% balance for best effect.  If you have more than one card, shoot for all cards but one to report a balance.

Correction - -

My bad  - the last sentence from my original post should of read "shoot for all cards to report a zero balance but one".