Question

starsandstripes9

How can I see what is in delinquency and what is not
I have student loans that were in delinquency for a long time and probably the reason I've been denied other types of loans (auto, etc). I recently resolved this and the student loans company told me that the loan would be out of delinquency within forty eight hours of our conversation. I'd like to make sure that before I apply for any other loans, that this matter shows up as resolved or no longer in delinquency. Where can I find that information (without paying for it)? Thanks

EDIT

When I say resolved, I mean that I will begin making payments again, not that the loan is paid in full

Addison170

You can pull a free credit report at annualcreditreport.com.  However, please be aware it may take 30-60 days for it to be correctly showing up on your credit report, so you'll have to be patient.