Question

layton61

how can I see list of creditors in bankruptcy on my credit report

how long does the bankruptcy last?

I had to file for bankruptcy in 2007, how soon will this come off my credit report?

Most Helpful Response

Your credit report won't contain a list per se. However all accounts that were already on your credit report before filing should be updated to a status of "Included in Bankruptcy" and "Closed" with a $0 balance. If not, make sure to dispute them for accuracy. It could help strengthen your post BK scores.

For an actual list, refer to your paperwork from your attorney or Pacer.gov. You can find your case there by creating an account and searching for your Court. It's free as long as you don't view/print so many pages within a fiscal quarter (I forgot the exact amount but it's listed there). The limit is pretty high and I never encountered a bill after checking several times.

Bankruptcy

is there a way to remove bk from your report before the 10 if your creditt have been going up and in good standards

menschel1

no

When I filed last

What was thw last time I filed charper 7

Trustee report

You should find a Trustee Report available using your login informatin that will show the payment schedule as well as all funds paid under you bankruptcy. This is not located on your online payment site, but on the Trustees's websight. It is updated every month.

Random789644

Small bit - not all trustees will have a website with that capability (the one I had didn't), but you can specifically ask them to send you a report. Some trustees will also send you a quarterly or yearly report whether you ask for them or not.

bankruptcy removal from my credit report

I filed Chap 7 in 2009.  How long do I have to wait to get it off my credit report.  Who do I have to contact and how?

bankruptcy

I have a bk discharged but i have 4 same medical collections in each of my transsuion and equifax as one closed and one open.  How do i remove it all my other collections dropped except this medical one.  Thank you for your help 

Random789644

You will probably have to wait out the 7 years before they die. 

Sarah Whitehead

I have not had a bankruptcy since the 1990's. If you have a bankruptcy on my record, it was my ex-husband Robert A. Craig.  You need to remove it from my record and provide me the record of when it was and by who.

Random789644

This website can't do that... you have to go to the bureaus and file a dispute for each record entry you think doesn't belong to you.

bankruptcy

They are isted separately on my credit report as delinquent accounts included in bankruptcy.

creditors

I want to know mine as well