Question

Posted in Saving Money

dadskarma

How can I save $169 to $763 per year (your ads) when I pay the full balance every month?
I question the validity of some of your data when I know I can't save any money. I pay no service charges and no interest since I pay my balance in full every month.
PS: you always seem to show a balance.

They are looking at current balanes and asuming that you are only paying minimum monthly payments. This is a common tactic for advertizing for credit lines.  So maybe you have 1k on a card that you always pay off, but the savings are caculated that you will only pay the $25 a month minimum and take 5 years to pay it off. Then it takes a card with slightly lower interest and says that you can save $XXX over those 5 years.

Usually they are referring to cash back or rewards points you could be earning with other cards. While I find the site a bit ad-y it is really helpful. After reviewing a lot of information I realized that I should have a rewards card for gas! Now I get about $25 cash back each month on my gas purchases and i'm working on my credit. If you are already taking full advantage of these rewards programs pardon me and my big mouth :)

Oh I agree. These are adds so be careful at least and really check stuff out. CK has honestly been a big help to me and my "tactics" lol and some of the people here as well. 

Yeah. If you have no interest then it must be rewards they are showing. I wasnt going to get another untill my interest rate decreases, they suggested a certain card. it offered 2% back on all gas, grocery and utility payments on it. I got it and then ill just pay my monthly bill with it and pay in full. The other has 5% for 3 months every other 3 months for gas. Ill switch a little and get some money back.