Question

UnhappyNL

How can I resolve an issue with the Hyundai account on my credit report?
My son actually purchased the car and I co-signed the loan. He never told me he was late or didn't make payments and Hyundai repossessed the car. I was never contacted by Hyundai, either. Now I have problems with my credit and need it cleared. They charged off the debt, it appears.

Most Helpful Response

Automobile Loan Charged Off

I tried to negotiate with the final payment via mail and didn't get a response. I was going to pursue and try again but now I noticed that my debt has been written off. What to do next?

Auto Loan

One thing you can do is get access to Hundai's on line payment account to track and monitor monthly payments. 

Car loan

What place will give me car loan with low score