Question

Felicias33

How can I report payment that' I made on an item?
I have a tv that I make payments on with a company that do not report to the credit bureau, they said they can't print my history and I would need to report it myself. How do I go about reporting the payments I made so far?

I have the same problem.  I paid a company that loaned me money to buy a hearing aid.  I paid off the $2600 for the items and the company said they aren't reporting these things to the credit bureau.  I have a letter from the company stating that I completed paying off the loan.  Who can tell me where I can go to get this information to the credit bureaus so that I may get an increase in my credit score?

You Can not Report anything yourself!

sounds like a Rent-to-own type of agreement.

some lite reading for you

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/can-renttoown-credit-report-54693.html