Question

Chanelxoxo

How can I repair my credit after having a account closed due to delinquency?
I went through a rough period and I lost my job. I had one credit card that I just couldn't pay.
After being delinquent for 90 days they closed my account. I have one more payment to make on that account then its paid off. I still have three other cards and the one with highest balance is only $150.00, I have 15,000 dollars in student loans and I only owe 4000 dollars on my car now.

Is there a way for me to repair my credit after having a credit card closed due to delinquency or will I just have bad credit for the next few years?

Most Helpful Response

You can most definitely repair your credit.  Go to www.credit.about.com and read up, there's quite a bit involved.  Have you already consolidated your students loans?  If not, I would look into that, there's some great programs available now.  You can call a company I know called Crest at 469-619-4241 to find out more about that.  Best of luck!