How can I repair my credit after divorce? How long will it take?
"My house is going into foreclosure b/c my soon to be ex won't sign over a quick clai deed or sign so I could get a loan modification. The mortagage is to much fr e t handle by myself. He won't sell or do a short sell . He prefers the house to foreclosure. How can I stop this from goin on my credit report? The mortgage company won't just allow me to do a modification alone my ex has to sign too even though he don't want the property