Question

Merpig2012

How can i remove negative notes from my credit report?
my bankruptcy went through in jan of 2012 but my creditkarma report is showing me deliquencies and collections posted as recent as sep 2013 for accounts that were already dismissed. Is this normal or is there someone/something i can notify to have it rectified?

Anything on your credit report at the time you file bankruptcy is not going to disappear because of that action.  The delinquencies and collections will remain for 7 years, then fall off.  There is no changing your credit history, but you can start improving it by learning more about how credit works.  Please read the articles on this site, because teaching people about credit is why Credit Karma was created.