Question

sushicredit89

how can i remove inaccurate remarks on my credit score?
I was recently reported for never paying a certain bill that i did pay but it was resubmitted under my maiden name as having not been paid. The hospital that supposedly turned me into the collection agency has no record of me owing this money. And it has been impossible getting in touch with the collection agency that made the deragatory marks on my credit score.

Always contact them by mail

You never want to contact collection agencies any other way. 

Write a "Validation Letter", Google it for more info and a template.  Write one letter for each account that your trying to deal with.  Give all the info you can including names, dates of payments,  etc.  

Since the Hospital "sold' the account they won't have any info, They no longer have a right to collect it so you will have to deal with the collection agency.  The Validation letter will require them to prove that they have the legal right to collect the account.  Always address these letters to the Collections Manager. Mail them "Return reciept requested"  and maintain the paper trail.