Question

KappaSamuel

How can I remove hard credit inquiries from my credit report?
On my Credit Karma report card I have an F grade for having too many hard credit inquries from shopping for a lower mortgage interest rate as well as refinancing my car.

I have wrote the creditors and they removed about two inquries, but the rest remain on my credit report.

What can I do to overall improve my credit score from fair to good or better? One of my problems are that I have too many hard credit inquiries!

Please advise!

Most Helpful Response

For the other hard inquires to come off your report you have to wait for the the 2 years from the date of the Inquire then it will drop off your report.

at the end of 2012 had 14 hard inquires on my report and now watching the older ones drop off,  9 currently ,  with another one dropping off this week then another one in Aug of this year.

It just takes time.

How can I remove hard credit inquiries?

Great!

This is very helpful information! I will monitor my hard inquiries start date to wait and watch them drop off! 

Thank you!

V/R,

KappaSamuel