Question

xxzulmaxx

how can I remove delinquent for Late payment charge that I was unaware of? It is paid.
Hi. I made a purchase at Old Navy in December for 30.00. I forgot to pay. Got notification and paid it. They charged me late fee and I wasn't aware of it. Now delinquent. Just paid it. Is there a way to have them remove it? Worked hard to fix my credit. Thanks.

How were you unaware of a payment to Old Navy?    Did you not get the CreditCard Statement in the Mail?   Did you Over look the statement?

Call up CustomerService for Old Navy,  they phone number is on the back of the CreditCard and also on your Statement. 

Ask them if they can Wave the Late payment based on your past histoy of making on time payments.   ( They might do this one time within a 18 month period for you. )

Good Luck

xxzulmaxx

I have auto pay on all my cards and paperless. It was turned off for this one since I hardly use it and  I totally forgot about it.  I paid it in full I did not realize they hit me with a late charge. I stopped auto pay again thinking I was done with it. So now they reported it as delinquent. When I saw it on my credit report I immediately paid it but I think damage is done. :( so stressed.