Question

mflores110

How can I remove bad credit
I have a credit card that went to collections as well as my student loans. What is the best way to repair my cedit

The best way is to get to work on paying everything off.  You may (depending on the age of the collection account be able to negotiate a pay for delete agreement.  Do this in writing.  The student loans have to be paid, will not fall off after 7 years and cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. You might be able to get an income based repayment but that has to be done through your loan servicer.