Question

Tpresley1969

How can i remove a judgment that i got before mother passed and i was 17 and she co signed cor me
Why is My judgment continuing to be on My credit check My judgment is still haunting me nor and it has been over 30 years I feel it should be removed so I can get it with my live

If you haven't disputed this with the credit bureaus yet, I would do that first on the grounds that you were a minor. If that doesn't work or hasn't worked, contact a consumer law attorney that deals with FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act) cases. I highly recommend the law firm of Kimmel & Silverman if they practice in your state. If they do not, do some Google searching to find an attorney in this area of law that practices in your state.