Question

Advice1234

How can I reach a rep at Credit Karma to make sure this information is being publicized accordingly.
A recommended Auto Loan Servicing Company states no application fees within Credit Karma's site. I completed the application, on-line, to find that IFS charges a fee of $299.00. Now, I have to take the hard hit on my credit report for no gain. Has any of you faced this and how can I reach a rep at Credit Karma to make sure this information is being publicized accordingly.

Go to the bottom left hand corner of your page and you will find "Help Center", click on that and you can find a way to email them.