Question

Spirit2016

How can I re-establish credit quickly?
I'm trying to re-establish credit after filing for bankruptcy 2 years ago. Almost 6 months ago I decided to apply for a credit card suggested by Credit Karma as one for which I was likely to be approved. I was approved with a credit limit of $3500 and have been very good with this card, paying off the balance in full monthly. I recently applied for a credit card tied into Frontier Airlines and my application was rejected based on my Transunion score, which is lower than my Experia score. I don't need an auto loan and don't want to end up with a bunch of credit cards so what can I do to raise my score enough to qualify for an airline credit card?

Please take the time to read the articles on this site, which is devoted to teaching how credit works and how to build a good credit score.  The bankruptcy is going to reduce your chances of getting much credit until this drops off your credit.  The articles also cover this.