Question

cosignerdumps

how can i raise my score after late payments that aren't mine
i cosigned for my girlfriends parents who have had 13 late payments now on my credit. i had excellent credit before this and now it's in the dumps. how can I bounce back after this?

Only time will do it. Lots of time. Get them to remove you as a co-signer asap. Is it really worth it?

When you co-signed you assumed that same responsibility as they did, and have to suffer the same credit hits. You could just pay their bills for them. After all, that is what co-signing means.. If they don't pay their bills then you will.