Question

bmfl

How can I raise my score 10-15 points quickly?
I need to raise my score only 10-15 points quickly to achieve the current goal that I have. I have to auto loans that are current and paid on time every month. 1 credit card that is paid off every month and I only use no more than 40% of the credit limit. I have nothing in collections. I am current with all my payments. Help! I don't know what to do!

Most Helpful Response

I would get that credit card utilization down to under 30% if possible.  I raised my credit score 122 points in less than three months, and the first thing I did was attack the credit cards for the most gainful quick bump in my score. good luck!

First thing is to read the information on this site, which you have apparently not done in all the time you have been here.  And get that utilization down to no more than 10%.