Question

ccarde

How can I Raise my credit score without working?
I have no income at this time and the little money I do have is from my tax refunds. As a veteran over the past 4 years I have been overseas back and forth on deployments. And along the way I have paid a majority of my credit debts. Now that I am not working I am unable to pay on the few remaining debts and now I am starting to collect new debts. How can I fix these problems?

I recommend visiting www.credit.about.com and click on tab "Pay Off Debt".  Lots of great info and  you don't have to sign up.  Best of luck to you!