Question

erincheever2010

How can I raise my credit score when I am living paycheck to paycheck
I live paycheck to paycheck and I bearly make it by and I can't make payments on anything to bring my credit score up

Most Helpful Response

Do you have a Budget? If not you need one Setup.

You need to cut out the Wants and focus on the Needs.

Stop using your CC's and Get them paid off, You need to be using Cash only. Don't Use Debt cards either, they act and feel too much like a Credit Card.

do you currently have credit lines....or are you new to credit because if your new its easier to establish with capital one and treat the credit card like a debit card and pay it off everyday on things you already buy like groccery and gas just remeber to keep utilization between 1%- 20% its not how much ** much credit you have but how you manage it.....if you already have credit and are struggling with all your bills get a 2nd job even mcdonalds flipping burgers job is a job