Question

Electricking

how can I raise my credit score in 6 Month or less

Depends on what's there.

If you have any negatives on your credit reports (late payments, collections) they will fall off 7 years after the date they went late or into collections.  If you have a bankruptcy, that will be reported for ten years from the date it was filed.'There are no quick fixes in credit.

If you have high utilization rates on your credit cards, pay them down. (that's the quickest way if applicable). If you have any negatives showing on your reports try to get them removed (different strategies for different situations). If you currently have no credit cards or revolving activity at all, simply getting a credit card will boost your FICO scores, you would see another bump getting a second card. Get serious about wanting to learn about credit, spend a lot of time reading on how to improve your credit and ask more detailed questions on forums like this to get more appropriate advice.

My credit score is 420. I am trying to raise my credit score by 300 points in a few months. I have been paying off my credit cards and been paying them on time. I know this will help. I was wondering if there was anything else that can help raise my credit score.