Question

Mowkey

How can I raise my credit score?

It depends on WHY your score is low

Multiple factors effect your credit score (see your credit report). Credit history, payment history, credit utilization, inquiries, deliquencies, collections to name a few. Work on whatever is on your credit report.

Personally, I was able to raise my credit score by 120 pts in 45 days just from opening a credit card. This worked in my situation because prior to that I had no open accounts. It has been said that "no credit it worse than bad credit"; I think they were referring to accounts.

See this article. It gives step-by-step instructions which I intend to follow. The website is "touchnickel"  dot com. The article names is"Your credit score 550 to 750 in twelve months"

https://toughnickel.com/personal-finance/Your-Credit-Score-550-to-750-in-Twelve-Months

Hope this helps

Take the time to read the articles here so you will know how to do that.  Worked very well for me.