Question

Collegekidinneed

How can I raise my Credit Score?
I am a recent college graduate and am realizing the mistake I made my Junior year by putting off my credit card payment until now. I am trying to raise my credit score but am not sure where to start. I am currently in the process of trying to buy a car with payments and am trying to figure out the effect this will have on that process. What are the best ways to raise my credit score quickly and effectively?

First thing, put off financing a car until you get your credit built up, so for now, find a cheap beater car to get you by for a year. As far as improving your credit it starts with extensive reading about all aspects of credit, you need knowledge first before anything. You need to see what you can do about removing any negative information on your credit reports, you need to get open accounts in good standing that are reported to the credit bureaus, you may need to get a Secured credit card to get started.