Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

poppy248

how can I raise my credit score

good blog post

There's some pretty basic but solid advice here. It doesn't happen overnight; improving one's score takes patience and dedication!

http://blog.creditkarma.com/credit-101/credit-scores/5-clever-ways-to-improve-your-credit-health/

Delete the Bad, Build the Good

35% of your score is credit history. So deleting negatives while maintaining positive payment, can raise your score more than anything.

30% of your score is debt-to-income ratios. I.E. How much of your credit cards you are using.  So getting a credit card and keeping a low/zero balance with a high limit will also help your score.

I'm a Senior Paralegal with Lexington Law Firm; we are the Trusted Leaders in Credit Repair. Old or New negative history is the single biggest factor that hurts your score. Last year over 3.3 MILLION negatives were removed from our clients reports

If you want a BETTER score and are SERIOUS about fixing your credit give me a call.

I'd love to talk to you!  Call Me:  1-800-641-2930  Extension 11395.    Ask for Robert Kinghorn    :)