Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

erich4

How can I raise my auto and home insurance scores. .
I have raised my credit score by over 80 points but my home insurance score has dropped. I don't own a home at present and have not had home insurance for 13 years. I have also not ever had any claims on either auto or home insurance.

I would like an answer to this too!

I have gone through a Chapter 13 and was just dismissed a year ago. My overall credit score has gone up, but my homeowners insurance score never changes. I have owned my home for almost 11 years and had renters insurance for many years prior to that without ever having a claim. I realize they like to base your score on your actual credit history (which I find preposterous!), but if this score is going up, why isn't everything else?

No help from anybody

I have to agree with the other inquiries, the number is made up with the help from the insurance companies so they can make more money. They also pay off TransUnion for the score.

home or auto ins scores

I am also confused here. I have owned a home and rented before as well. Had home and or renters insurance. Also I have had car insurance since I was 17. Now 40. Never filed a claim on insurance in my life. I don't see how my score can be any less than flawless. Looks liek this system is rigged so we just get forced to pay more, but for no reason, and you can dispute it with anyone because these numbers are obviously just pulled out fo the air by a computer or banking system that is flawed. 

I am starting to think that ZERO credit is the best credit. Pay cash, don't deal electronically and you always know where you are at. The whole score system is corrupt. They keep your records forever, even though things should be gone in 7 years. There is no way to fight it except to get away from needing it. If you save money, you don't need credit.

insurance scores

how can I raise my home and auto insurance scores