Question

Nay7

How can I purchase a used car in full & raise my credit score?
So I've been saving for a while now to get a newer car. The thing is I have the full amount in the bank to pay for the car at around 30k dollars all tax included. It is at a Land Rover dealership. How do I strategically purchase this car without a car loan from them & still raise my credit score. (If there is a way to do so)

It appears you have not read the articles here or yo[u would understand how credit works.  Paying cash for a vehicle will save on interest charges but have absolutely no effect on your credit score.

Basically NO

if there is no loan, then there is no Credit, Then there isnothing to report.