Question

Impetuosa

How can i proof i pay a debt way before it was send to collections .
I already had pay that debt before they send it to collections, I even recieved a letter stating i only owe $13.00. Now I decide to check my credict and is so poor when my credict was 716 last year. How the hell this happen??

You say that you paid But there was

a balance due. 

If you have reciepts showing the payment you made and the letter stating you owe only $13. that would be a step in the right direction. 

You did not say weather you paid that balance, If you didn't that could be what was sent to collections.

Write a validation letter, Google it for a template.  That will require them to prove that the account is yours and that they have the right to collect. Once the account is verified, Write back and  Include copies of that letter you recieved,  your reciepts or bank statements that show your payments. and anything else that you believe will help your case.

Hope this helps,