Question

GrouchoMarxLennon

How can I possibly give less of a **** about my credit rating?
Because, basically a credit rating is just a way for the wealthy to continue to exploit human labor capital. Furthermore, most people's credit scores are inaccurate, but the three credit reporting agencies will not correct their mistakes so that you continue to have a poor credit rating, making you a target for predatory lending, higher interest rates, and further exploitation. Also, does my credit rating follow me if I renounce my citizenship in this fascist country and move overseas?

Thanks

The beauty of living in and being a citizen of this "fascist" country is that you have freedom of choice.  So you can take your credit or leave it, finance a house or not. It's all up to you.

Mediocre Response

I expected a "love it or leave it" response.  I would disagree about the so called "free" choice.  There is nothing free in this country.  The wealthier the person, the more choices she or he has.  Home ownership isn't even in the equation when you have to worry about just meeting grocery and gas needs.  Not many working folk in here, huh? 

Well, I'd love to continue this diaglogue, but I'm sure you have to get to the golf course.  Tip your caddy well.  He probably can't afford a house either.