Question

kiakiakia7

How can I payoff my debt without becoming overwhelmed?
I am a student and I acquired a small amount of debt with carelessness and immaturity. I am now focusing on beginning to pay it off but I am very overwhelmed. Being that I have debt I owe to a few different places I am just curious as to how someone who has been here before handled the situation. How long did it take you? How quickly did your credit score go up? Are you still paying off the debt?

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Response

There are different ways to try and pay down debt, I recommend you visit www.credit.about.com and click on the tab "Pay Off Debt"; tons of great info in easy to understand sections.  You can also search their website for budgets and simulators that will help you determine how long it will take for you to pay off your debts.  Best of luck!

Google "The Seven Baby Steps"

these steps are Dave Ramseys plan to get out of Debt.  Follow the Steps, it does work.

Listen to him online it will help you keep on track.

Good Luck!