Question

tarheel234ever

How can I obtain a 2012 credit report through credit karma?
I am trying to obtain a copy of my 2012 credit report through Credit Karma if possible. I was a member during this year in which I did pull and copy the report, but through the last couple of years I have misfiled it and desperately am in need of that information. If anyone in the community can tell me yes or no it would be greatly appreciated.

Not going to happen. When you pull your credit; it will be an up to date copy.

Credit Karma can only display credit data since the date you registered. We do not have access to your credit information from before that time. 

If you check on this page: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport#overview, you can select "View Report From:" and you will see all of the reports we have available.