Question

mozis

How can I monitor, fix, and increase my credit score and overall credit?
I want to monitor my credit. My goal is to build credit and raise my score.

Well, you are on the right site!!! Fix: Pull your free credit report and then make a list of all your collections, inquires, public records, anything that is reflecting a negative image of your credit file. Write written disputes asking to validate the info. If they are legit, then negotiate a pay for delete agreement with the "creditors" also write letters to the creditors asking if they would kindly remove any inquires you allowed them to pull, be nice and simply state that you are trying to improve your credit. Getting a small credit card "after" you fixed all of your negative items will put you on the road to building long term credit scores. Fix the negatives first and then climb the high score ladder. Need more tips/ info, just read my recent posts or browse around in the blog, great stuff here!!! Good luck my friend!!!