Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

melmel1199

How can I Lower my car ins premiums Due to points
How can I Lower my car ins premiums. I made the big mistake of letting my ins lapse and then started a new job in city and got three tickets in a row. This made my ins go way up. I cannot afford it right now. It is 394 a month!

Call as many insurance companies as you can to get quotes. If you do not find any reasonable prices, then consider trying to find a different vehicle that might be insured for less. Does your state offer any type of "special points test" to get some points removed from your record? You might check into that.