Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

rsimpson169

How can i link my fingerhut account to my credit?
Its listed on my account as WebBank. But I can't find it to link it. I am making payments on it and the balance is a lot less than it says. So how can I link it?

Most Helpful Response

Some creditors don't allow links.

Some crditors do not allow CK to link to their info.  Walmart Discover is one that i can't link.  They do this sighting security reasons.  Its just something you have to live with.  it will be update when your credit report is updated.

hopefully the update more often that my Wal-Discover.  They only update about evey 60 days so my balance due is never correct.

Good luck!