Question

juanky13

HOW CAN I INCREASE MY SCORE TO THE TOP ONE
ALTHOUGH I AM IN GOOD STANDING RECORD I WILL LIKE TO BE IN THE TOP ONE. HOW CAN I GET THAT? PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW.

To get the top score of 850

You need a perfect payment history of a minimum of 7 years, Available credit equal to at least 2 times your annual income with an average utilization rate equal to 1-3  months income,  A mix of at least 3 types of credit, Credit Cards/Revolving and flex spending,  Auto loans, mortgage (not inclued in available credit) Personal loans and lines of credit. 

That list show be the goal for everyone,  I know it's mine! 

And remember,  A great credit score isn't a messure of how much you have, It's a record of how well you manage it.  

Good luck!