Question

Robs8779

How can i increase my score if i cant get approved for any ctedit cards?

That is covered very well in the articles here since teaching how credit works and how to build your credit score is the focus of Credit Karma.  All you have to do is, as I did, read, learn and put into practice the information you receive here.  Your first step after that would be to get a secured card and build from there.

As jwsister stated a secured credit card is one way, another is go down to the local bank (hopefully you have an account with them, if not then open one) and ask about a secured personal loan. This was the first thing I did to start building good credit.  I borrowed 1,000, they put it into a 1 year CD in the bank and mine name, I made payments for year, then got the CD.