Question

123CrisPerez123

How can I increase my score if I am doing everything right, and hasn't changed in the past 5 months?
I had bad creadit score, and i started building it up. Now, it has reached a stagnant point around the 670. I can't get pass this number! I am paying on time and I keep my credit card utilization low. What else can I do?

take on more credit ie: a bank loan even for a $1,000 especially if you dont have an installment loan (ie one you make a set number of payments for X amount of $$) because that will increase your credit mix and as long as you pay on time bump your score up in 4 months