Question

JasmineKenyatta

How can I increase my credit score from poor to at least good?
I have a college card, which is a credit card, and my mom exceeded the limit on it which decreased my credit score. Now I am within the poor range. I am planning on getting a vehicle in a few months and need to know how I can increase my credit score in case I come across a vehicle that I like from a company that checks credit.
By chance, if the activity of the card is decreased and I make my payments as I am supposed to, will that help me any?

Yes, get the utilization on the card below 30% and that should help you out.