Question

0778

How can I increase my credit score from a 553 to 700 or 800?

Most Helpful Response

Increasing credit score

My plan has increased my credit score  # 1. paying on time 2. paying more that the amount due 3. paying off one bill per month. The sad thing is  that it takes no time for the Companies to report debt owed versus reporting debt balances decreasing or either totally paid off.  I went from a 530 to 681 from Jan 2013 to March 21, 2013. My score should be higher but the balances has been paid off this month will not show up till sometime next month. Good luck on your goal. I am trying to get to 780 by May 2013,

ddt91

If you pay off a debt will they always take it off of your credit? or will it just say paid/settled?