Question

asyn13

How can I increase my credit score?
I have been paying all my medical I had in collections and what can I do to increase my credit score?

Start reading everything that you can on this subject as there is a lot to know. When asking questions here you must provide a little more information about your situation in order for any type of meaningful advice. Just DO NOT give any personal info. The basics are: get negative information off of your reports, get new accounts that are reporting in good standing (ex. Secured credit card that reports to all three credit bureaus).