Question

hollysa1084

how can i increase credit with a secure cc 300 limit?
Need advice on increasing credit score. How much should I use and when and how much should I pay off each month. I read different answers and some confusing. Please help thanks

I would use no more than 150 but not on one purchase. Make small purchases through out the month to get there. For instance things you know you will have to buy. Gas, food, and whatever else you know you buy each month. Since you usually buy these things already set aside the money you would usually use to buy and use it as a payment when the due date comes. I wouldn't pay off the full balance each month but I would pay most of it off 130 or so. Keep doing this for about 6-12 months. The reason I don't recommend paying it off each month ( I work at a Bank)  is because the bank wants to see that you can handle debt.  The point of credit is that you need it for a purchase that you usually can't afford house, car, and anything else that you want.