Question

Posted in Banking

Suzy226

How can i improve my score if no one will give me a chance.
I own a house for over 15 years and the balance is 48,000.00 I just got a car I'm leasing and the balance is 10,000. Any collections I have had are gone my income is 47000. My score is 467??? I have even been turned down my cash net and fast cash places ???

Have you read the articles on this site?  They can help you to iunderstand how credit works.  They sure did help me!  Your score is low because you do not show much What you have right now is not adequate.history and a proven history of credit allows getting more credit.  You may need to get a secured credit card in order to start building a good credit portfolio.

You need to rebuild your credit by getting Secured lines of credit that are reported to all three credit bureaus. Do some research on Secured credit cards and get started there. Stop applying for credit with fast cash places is makes you look desperate and a credit risk to other lenders.