Question

ClassyLady10

How can i improve my credit score although i am under 25?
I have a score right at the 600 mark and I am only 23 years old. I have many inquiries as well and they won't be removed until late 2016. I really want to improve my score the best and safest way possible.

Hey! Order a copy of your credit report. Find the name and addresses of the companies whom you allowed to pull your credit. Write them all individual letters... Be polite, simply ask if they would grant you the favor of removing the inquiry from your report as you are trying to improve your credit. Make sure to state several times that this is not a dispute letter and that you just are humbly asking that they would help you out with improving your credit. Some will help others will not, but it is worth a shot.